22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition which is available in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  2. How many Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition seats are available in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition admission in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  5. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 105 marks in MPPMT
  6. Can I get MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 104 marks in MP PMT -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get BDS government seat after scoring 141 marks in MPPMT?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar? -- [New]
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Human Nutrition) in Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University?
  12. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  13. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
20th February 2023, 02:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition is Rs 5,000 to 10,000LPA

The Course Structure of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition is:-

*Basic Concepts of Nutrition

*Public Health and Hygiene

*Health Indicators

*Nutrition for the Community

*Personal Hygiene etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?