22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?

Dear Sir, can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition course in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain? I want to do this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition admission in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  3. How many Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition seats are available in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  5. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  6. Can I get MBBS/BDS seat after scoring 105 marks in MPPMT
  7. Can I get MBBS or BDS seat after scoring 104 marks in MP PMT
  8. Can I get BDS government seat after scoring 141 marks in MPPMT?
  9. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  11. Can i do Graduation course in Nutrition after Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  12. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for an Internship for 6 months in Hospital Industry for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education student?
  14. Top colleges in India to study PG Diploma in Dietetics & Public Health Nutrition? Is it beneficial for BAMS holder?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?
  16. Job opportunities for Diploma Health Education and Nutrition student?
  17. Course structure of Diploma in Health Education and Nutrition in Nageshwati Ayurvedic Panchkaram Kendre, Dehradun?
  18. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics in Banarsi Dass Arya Girls College, Jalandhar? -- [New]
30th October 2018, 03:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain are given below.

=> Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition is a Diploma type course.

=> The duration of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition course is one year.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be on the basis of the written test so you should appear in the written test organized by the Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?