24th March 2018, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of Electronics & Communication Engineering Diploma course of YRS Polytechnic? Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  2. Fee expenses of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Instrumentation Diploma course in Vivekanand Education Society's Polytechnic?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee expenses and course structure of Electrical Diploma course in VMS Polytechnic?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics in Udaya Polytechnic College?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architectural Assistantship in Jowai Polytechnic?
  18. What is the fee structure for ECE? I have completed diploma in Sri Ranganathar Polytechnic college
14th May 2019, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?

The course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic is given below.

The duration of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering course is three years.

COURSE STRUCTURE

FIRST YEAR

=> Professional Communication

=> Applied Mathematics III

=> Applied Physics

=> Applied Chemistry

=> Applied Mechanics

=> Engineering Mechanics & Materials

=> Electrical Engineering I

=> Electronic Components and Devices.

=> Technical Drawing.

=> Elementary Workshop Practice.

=> Computer Application for Engineering

SECOND YEAR

=> Applied Mathematics II 50 -52

=> Electrical Engineering II 53 -56

=> Industrial Electronics & 57 -60 Transducers.

=> Network Filters & Transmission Lines

=> Electronic Devices and Circuits.

=> Principles of Communication Engineering.

=> Principles of Digital Electronics

=> Electronics Workshop.

=> Programming in C & C++

THIRD YEAR

=> Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development

=> Environmental Education & Disaster Management

=> Communication System

=> Electronic Instruments and Measurement.

=> Audio and Video System

=> Television Engineering

=> Microprocessor and Application

=> Project -I. Problem

=> Field Exposure

The fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic is Rs.24700 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?