20th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Information Technology & Management course which is available in IIMT-Bengaluru? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

23rd June 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of Diploma in Information Technology & Management course which is available in IIMT-Bengaluru? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course structure of PG Diploma in IT Management (PGDITM) in IIMT – Bengaluru is given below:

Semester 1:

Principles and Practices of Management
Database Management Systems
Business Communication
Algorithms and Programming Concepts
Information Technology Concepts

Semester 2:

Project Management (IT)
Business Requirement Analytics
Software Engineering with UML
Business Applications and ERP

Semester 3:

E-Business
Software Quality Management
Information Security Management
Data Warehousing and Data Mining
Software Documentation

Semester 4:

Cloud Computing
Current Trends in IT
Business Process Modeling
Project

Candidates have to contact the IIMT – Bengaluru for exact fee details.
23rd June 2019, 11:05 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru:

1st Semester:
  1. Business Communication
  2. Algorithms and Programming Concepts
  3. Information Technology Concepts
  4. Principles and Practices of Management
  5. Database Management Systems

2nd Semester:
  • Project Management (IT)
  • Business Requirement Analytics
  • Software Engineering with UML
  • Business Applications and ERP

3rd Semester:
  • Information Security Management
  • Data Warehousing and Data Mining
  • Software Documentation
  • E-Business
  • Software Quality Management

4th Semester:
  • Cloud Computing
  • Current Trends in IT
  • Business Process Modeling
  • Project

Fee Structure:

The approximate fee structure of Diploma at Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru would Rs.79,700 per year.
However, please visit the university directly to get accurate Information about fee structure at IMT-Bengaluru.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?