20th June 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

I want to get admission in IIMT-Bengaluru for studying Diploma in Information Technology & Management. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

22nd June 2019, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology & Management in IIMT-Bengaluru?

You need to appear for the state polytechnic entrance exam of the Karnataka state if you want to get admission at the said Institute for your diploma. The minimum qualification required is class 10th from a recognised board of education.

You will get admission based on merit which will be decided through entrance exam and seats will be allotted through counselling. You will get your choice of college when you have a decent rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?