10th January 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Hello, I would like to study DNB(General Medicine) from Calcutta Medical Research Institute. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

17th December 2022, 07:45 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Duration of this course is 3 years.

First you have to clear the entrance exam,and study graduation degree from a recognised university.
21st December 2022, 12:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of DNB(General Medicine) in Calcutta Medical Research Institute?

Here I have attached the PDF file below download them.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf General_Medicine (1).pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?