29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MPhil(Computer Applications) course which is available in Sri Sai University. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  2. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study in 4th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?
  5. Fee expenses of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  6. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?
  7. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  8. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University? -- [New]
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of M.Pharma in Sri Krishna Chaithanya College of Pharmacy?
  10. How many seats are available for MPhil(Computer Applications) course in Sri Sai University?
  11. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Banking classes in Sri Sai Guru Raghavendra Bank Coaching Centre?
  13. Fee structure for Satya Sai Primary school, Puttaparthi
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  15. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  17. Course fee, admission fee and hostel fee of Sri Sai Guru Ragavendra institution? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
7th August 2021, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Computer Applications) in Sri Sai University?

How many months they train us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?