29th March 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology in University of Horticultural Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology which is available in University of Horticultural Sciences. Can you please tell me about the fee expenses also?

22nd February 2023, 03:22 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology in University of Horticultural Sciences?

The PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology offered by the University of Horticultural Sciences is a one-year program. The course structure includes both theoretical and practical components, with a focus on the scientific principles and practical applications of post-harvest technology. Some of the topics covered in the course include:
  • Introduction to post-harvest technology
  • Quality management of horticultural produce
  • Post-harvest physiology and biochemistry of fruits and vegetables
  • Post-harvest pathology and disease management
  • Food safety and preservation
  • Value addition of horticultural produce
  • Storage and transportation of fruits and vegetables
  • Packaging and marketing of horticultural produce

The fee expenses for the course may vary from year to year, and it is recommended that you contact the university directly for the latest fee information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?