30th March 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute

Hello friends, I am going to take admission in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute for studying Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician course. I would like to know about the syllabus of this course. Please tell me immediately.

5th May 2021, 01:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician in Avadh Institute of Medical Technology and Hospital Medical Institute

Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technician is a 2 year duration course and the detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Anatomy
Pathology
Physiology
Microbiology
Triage-Technology
Equipment in Emergency

Year II

Anatomy II
Pathology II
Physiology II
Clinical Medicine
Pharmacology
Basic of Critical Care Services

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?