9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is offering Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course. I would like to know about the syllabus of this particular course of this institute. Please tell me about the course syllabus as soon as possible.

15th August 2019, 01:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is a 1 year duration course. This course is about the study of risk management and measures to be incorporated during fire incidents. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Foundation of Fire Safety and Fighting Devices
Industrial Safety and HSE Management
Foundation to Construction Safety and Management
Fire Extingushing and Detecting Systems
English Communication
15th August 2019, 02:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is One year duration of Diploma level course.
This course covers the subject of study given;

Foundation to Fire Safety and Fighting Devises,
Industrial Safety and HSE Management,
Foundation to Construction Safety and Management,
Fire Extingushing and Detecting Systems,
English Communication.

More details is available at;
http://mifse.com/diploma-fire-safety-engineering.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?