9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Dear friends, I would like to know how much I have to pay for studying Fire Safety Engineering course in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga? Please help me to know about the duration of this course as well.

17th August 2019, 11:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in the Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is Rs.29100.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in the Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?