9th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course from Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

15th August 2019, 12:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is offering one year duration of Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering course. Candidates who have passed class 10th/12th from a recognized board/institute can apply for admission to Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga.

You can find detailed information at;
http://mifse.com/diploma-fire-safety-engineering.html

15th August 2019, 01:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering admission in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga?

The eligibility to study the Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering at Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering Gulbarga is a candidate must have passed class 10th or class 12th from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.mifse.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?