9th January 2021, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant admission in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant course in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

17th January 2021, 12:23 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant admission in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant admission in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar can be seen below.

There is no entrance exam to get admission in this course.

Admission will be done on last qualifying exam .

You must have minimum 60% score in matriculation to secure admission.
18th January 2021, 07:29 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Veterinary & livestock Development Assistant admission in College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

To get admission in diploma in veterinary and livestock development assistant the admission procedure is that you have to to be qualified with 10 + 2 examination
There is no entrance exam required for this course
If you have scored good marks in 10 + 2 examination there is no other entrance exam required for admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?