29th February 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma at Manav Bharati University? Prospectus for this course of this university?

Hello,
Can you let me know what are the courses available in Manav Bharati University for Diploma Engineering courses? Can you provide me the prospectus of this university for Diploma courses?

4th March 2016, 12:40 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available to study in Engineering Diploma at Manav Bharati University? Prospectus for this course of this university?

Manav Bharti University was established in the year 2009. Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University which offers many UG and PG course.

If you want to take admission in this University then don't worry this is a good college. It also offer the diploma course and B.tech course for the diploma holder. The details prospectus regarding course offered and fee structure is available on the official website of the University. You may download the prospectus from the website.

So, You can take admission in diploma. For details information visit the official website of the Manav Bharti University - http://manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?