28th January 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?

I want cutoff list for all diploma in mumbai colleges as well as the procedure for addmision to diploma

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  2. Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?
  3. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  5. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  8. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  9. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  10. List of automobile diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  11. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  15. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  16. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  17. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  18. Is IME Mumbai allowed by govt. of Haryana?
18th June 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?

i have scored 81.20%.....tell me the list of college in Mumbai for diploma after 10th..... Can you please provide me the information soon as possible? I really need to check some good colleges which I can apply for. Looking forward to here from you all.

Thanks!
16th June 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off list and admission procedure for Diploma colleges in Mumbai?

My son has 87% in SSC . I like to take admission in aided diploma mechanical engineering college Pl suggest name of college in navi Mumbai and mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?