5th June 2011, 07:24 PM
litesh shaha

How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?

I want cutoff list & best colleges of mumbai & pune for AIEE & CET
for electronic ,computer subject.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  3. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  5. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  6. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  7. Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?
  8. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  9. Cutoff list of various colleges in Pune?
  10. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  12. List of colleges which I will get if I have scored 96 marks in CET? -- [New]
  13. List of best Engineering Colleges in Mumbai and Pune through MHCET?
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  15. Cutoff marks of AIEEE admission in Mumbai and Pune based engineering college?
  16. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  17. Can I get admission in prestigious colleges like VJTI Mumbai, COEP pune for B.Tech computer science? I have got 149 marks in AIEEE
  18. Cutoff list of engineering admission in colleges of Aurangabad, Pune and Maharashtra?
14th May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?

what was the cut off for CET IN 2011?
23rd May 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?

what is minimum marks i must score to get admission in aieee for admission in mumbai
9th June 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off lists for engg. colleges in pune and mumbai?
16th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff list for civil engineering colleges in pune and mumbai?
6th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 66% in hsc and 89 marks in cet can i get addmision in civil engineering
27th April 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

My jee marks is 63 and I am obc (NT)category we can possible my admission in best collages ifenginiring in Mumbai/Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?