17th June 2011, 09:15 PM
virtualmunna

Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?

what are cut off list
for the admission in the B-pharma in mumbai
cut off list list regarding with the MHT-CET marks

and cut for the same course in varies collages if they are having the collage seats in the mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. Which course is better between B.Tech and B.Arch?
  3. What is the cutoff list for MBBS in Mumbai? I want to take admission in medical college in Mumbai -- [New]
  4. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  5. How may I get admission in St. Xavier(Mumbai) for the course of Psycho(Hons)? What's the fee structure? List of good colleges for the same in Mumbai?
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  8. Chances of getting a job abroad after doing B.Pharma in India?
  9. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  10. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  12. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  13. Information regarding previous year cut off marks to get admission in top Engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  14. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  15. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  16. Cutoff list percentage of last year IT of Mumbai Colleges for direct 2nd year admission?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  18. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
6th July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?

My wards can get admission in Mumbai in Goernment/Govt. aided college for B. Pharmacy now? She got 66.48% marks in HSC and 90 marks in MH-CET
14th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

filling date of option form for admission of second year b pharmacy
27th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please tell me the minimum marks[CET] require to get admission in pharmacy college in mumbai
9th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in a b pharmacy college in mumbai as i have scored 83 marks in cet
11th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how many percent regiured to open caetogary in hsc or Mh-CET
7th June 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

can any tell me cut off list for b pharmacy college in mumbai, navi mumbai as i have scored 82 marks in cet
15th June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission for 2nd year b.pharmacy 2012-2013, & now this year i want to apply again to took admission for second year b.pharmacy can i?
24th June 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

CUTOFF LIST OF 2012
27th June 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 85 in cet can i get admission in pharmacy college in mumbai.
22nd May 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 86 in cet can I get admission in government pharmacy collage
7th June 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

i get 71 marks in cet & i am (NT-B) catagory can i get admmision in goverment collages of b. pharmacy in mumbai or pune
6th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 82 marks in mht cet pharmacy 2015 &I m open catagory can I get addmition in goverment collge in Mumbai or pune
28th May 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to take addmission for pharmacy in future , so for 11th std. she should select which subject-PCB OR PCM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?