30th April 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Diploma IT course to apply in UPSC exams for SC candidates?

Hello Everyone,
What percentage is required in Diploma in Information Technology for SC caste to apply for UPSC exams? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria in Graduation to apply for UPSC exams?
  2. Question pattern of UPSC exam which contains Essay? Cutoff marks required in B.Tech(E&TC) to apply for UPSC exams?
  3. How can I apply for UPSC exam being a F.Y.B.Com student? Percentage required to apply?
  4. Percentage required in commerce stream to sit for UPSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last year of under graduate course student is eligible for CSAT?
  6. How to become a CID Inspector? Minimum percentage required, qualifying marks, books and syllabus for it?
  7. How to join Army after scoring 68% marks? I have scored 44 marks
  8. Percentage required in graduation for preparation of IAS exam?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Ed after completing B.Com with 44% marks?
  10. What should I do for banking job after passing 12th class?
  11. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  12. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible?
  13. What is the syllabus of IAS exam after B.Tech computer science? What is the procedure for minor?
  14. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  15. Minimum percentage required to apply for UPSC exam
  16. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  17. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  18. Can I apply for UPSC exams being a Diploma Computer student on 10th basis?
1st May 2016, 09:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Diploma IT course to apply in UPSC exams for SC candidates?

No percentage criteria in Diploma course is required to apply for UPSC examinations. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from any recognised board are eligible to apply for UPSC examination by satisfying the eligibility criteria such as Nationality, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Physical Standards, etc.,. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC examinations.
1st May 2016, 11:26 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Diploma IT course to apply in UPSC exams for SC candidates?

Sorry, you are not eligible for the UPSC exams.

The eligibility for the UPSC exams is-
>Graduation from a recognised university.
>Age limit for appearing in the UPSC exams is 32 years for General candidates with maximum of 6 attempts.
>Age limit for OBC candidates is 35 years with maximum number of 9 attempts.
>Age limit for SC/ST candidates is 37 years with attempts allowed till the age limit.

Since you are not a Graduate therefore you are not applied for the UPSC exams.
15th December 2021, 11:28 PM
adamgreen

Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?