6th January 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Punjab JET to study Diploma in Mechatronics?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma in Mechatronics through Punjab JET. Can you tell me what rank I have to score to get this branch in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  2. Minimum percentage required in B.E Mechatronics? I have to study in diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Should I do Diploma from CCET after getting a rank of 268 in JET or complete 12th first?
  5. What should I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Mechatronics Engineer?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  8. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Should I do diploma in CCET after getting 268 rank in JET exam?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  12. Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  13. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  14. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University, Patiala after scoring 424 marks and 2702 rank in JET test
  16. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Thermal engineering in West Bengal?
  18. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF?
3rd June 2017, 01:01 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Punjab JET to study Diploma in Mechatronics?

With regret I have to inform you that we simply can't presume cutoff rank for Punjab JET as it is set by the respective exam board/authority and it never remains same.
It keeps on changing each and every year depending upon the seat availability, difficulty level of question paper, average performance of candidates in entrance exam, demand of particular courses, etc.
3rd June 2017, 12:50 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Punjab JET to study Diploma in Mechatronics?

Sorry to inform you that no one can presume the cutoff rank of Punjab JET as it never remains same every year.Board of exam of PUJET set their cutoff rank on the basis of average performance of students in entrance exam, total number of available seat, difficulty level of exam paper, demand for a particular stream, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?