21st May 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

D2D or BE admission in distance mode

I have completed diploma in computer engineering, now i want to do BE from AICTE and UGC approved colleges plz give me guidelines because i complete diploma in the year of 2011

17th May 2023, 06:49 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: D2D or BE admission in distance mode

• Identify accredited colleges: The first step is to identify accredited colleges that offer BE programs in distance mode. You can find a list of accredited colleges on the websites of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (UGC).
  • Check eligibility requirements: Once you have identified a few colleges, you need to check their eligibility requirements. Most colleges require students to have a diploma in a related field, such as computer engineering, in order to be admitted to a BE program.
  • Submit application: Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can submit an application to the college of your choice. The application process typically involves submitting your academic transcripts, a personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
  • Take entrance exam: Some colleges may require you to take an entrance exam in order to be admitted to their BE program. The entrance exam will assess your knowledge of the subject matter and your ability to think critically.
  • Pay admission fee: Once you have been accepted to a college, you will need to pay the admission fee. The admission fee varies from college to college.Once you have paid the admission fee, you can start classes. BE programs in distance mode typically take four years to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?