8th October 2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Post basic diploma in operation theatre Nursing?

Hi I have finished my Bsc nursing i wat to do my post diploma in operation theatre nursing wat is the procedure for it.
Thanking You
Anu

17th May 2023, 06:51 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Procedure to do Post basic diploma in operation theatre Nursing?

Hi Anu,
Congratulations on completing your B.Sc. Nursing! Here are the steps on how to do a Post Basic Diploma in Operation Theatre Nursing:
  • The first step is to identify accredited colleges that offer Post Basic Diploma in Operation Theatre Nursing (PBDORN) programs. You can find a list of accredited colleges on the websites of the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and the respective State Nursing Councils.
  • Once you have identified a few colleges, you need to check their eligibility requirements. Most colleges require students to have a B.Sc. in Nursing or a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (DGN&M) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
  • Once you have met the eligibility requirements, you can submit an application to the college of your choice. The application process typically involves submitting your academic transcripts, a personal statement, and letters of recommendation.
  • Some colleges may require you to take an entrance exam in order to be admitted to their PBDORN program. The entrance exam will assess your knowledge of the subject matter and your ability to think critically.
  • Once you have been accepted to a college, you will need to pay the admission fee. The admission fee varies from college to college.
  • Once you have paid the admission fee, you can start classes. PBDORN programs typically take one year to complete.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?