27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Because i have immigration visa i have to go to usa after 4 months and my diploma is completed so now in usa which degree i should do ? In usa d2d is there i dont know. i have done my diploma in computer eng in nirma university.please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get admission in degree course through lateral entry at USA? Procedure to choose colleges and apply for it? -- [New]
  2. How to do a degree after completion of Diploma in Computer engineering 10 years ago? Which college and stream should I choose other than Computer Science?
  3. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  4. Which course should I choose after Diploma in Computer engineering and science?
  5. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  7. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  8. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  10. How much salary will I get after completion of MCA degree in USA?
  11. Can I study Master's Degree in USA if completed B.Tech from Distance Education and having secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible to do degree and masters program in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do degree in USA or UK after completion of 10th and mechanical diploma?
  14. Which is the best course to do in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to study PG Diploma course in Computer Science from USA? Procedure to choose best colleges for it?
  17. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  18. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
30th September 2016, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Because i have immigration visa i have to go to usa after 4 months and my diploma is completed so now in usa which degree i should do ? In usa d2d is there i dont know. i have done my diploma in computer eng in nirma university.please help me
After completion of diploma course, you can do undergraduate course in Computer Engineering in USA.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?