15th December 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?

Diploma plastic to degree in mechanical is possible? I have completed my diploma plastic in nirma university 59.7% please give me reply

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  3. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  4. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  5. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  8. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  9. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Information regarding joining of Degree course through AMI having completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  12. BE/B.tech after doing Diploma Mechanical without Gujcet?
  13. Can I do masters degree after completing diploma in Mechanical
  14. Which college is best for me for doing Mechanical Degree in Punjab after passing Diploma in Mechanical with 75%?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  17. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  18. In which college can I get after completing diploma in mechanical field
5th January 2014, 07:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?

Lets talk about your query-
As you have done diploma in plastic and now you want to go in the mechanical field. So friend why you are changing your field.

I think you can go with Plastic engineering in the degree also for better future.
As when you are going to take a job in future then interviewer will ask you the same question what I am asking "Why you have changed your field".

So in my opinion don't change the field just go with the same Plastic engineering course.

But if still you want to do engineering in mechanical then you need to appear for JEE 2014 exam and then after that on the basis of your marks obtained in the JEE exam you will get a college and where you can take admission and can do your engineering.

Here I am suggesting you some of the good colleges for mechanical engineering.

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS), Pilani

Institute of Technology-BHU, Varanasi

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore

National Institute of Technology (IIT), Surathkal

College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?