11th July 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

In which department of polytechnic can I teach being a biomedical instrumentation engineer?

I have completed biomedical instrumentation engineering. I m interested in teaching at polytechnic colleges in Kerala and tamil nadu. But most of the college's not having my dept. So which are the other department I can choose for teaching.

15th July 2021, 12:46 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which department of polytechnic can I teach being a biomedical instrumentation engineer?

You should search recruitment for Biomedical Instrumentation Lecturer only.

If you want to join any other department than you can go for Biotechnology, Instrumentation and Microbiology.

It won't be easy for you to find job as Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering student in government college so, I would suggest you to secure a private job as soon possible.

You can get job private job as biomedical student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?