2nd February 2016, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Details about job for diploma final year students?

Sir,
I am a final year diploma student of Electrical Electronics of CGPA: 8.54. I have 95% marks in SSLC and also have 80% marks in 2. I have also completed Diploma in Computer Application. Are there any jobs applicable for me? What I want to do?

3rd February 2016, 01:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about job for diploma final year students?

Your academics is very good for any job on the basis of diploma. So you simply have to search for the vacancy in your core companies like NTPC, BHEL, ECIL, BSNL, TCS, NLC, NMDC, SAIL etc. Also you must have to prepare a short resume in which you have to mention all your academics records and other curriculum activities. Whenever you will find any vacancy you simply have to apply for the job and send your C.V. to that company.
Selection process of most of the companies is written exam, group discussion, technical interview and finally documents verification. So my suggestion to you is that you should keep update yourself with latest current affairs and all technical knowledge. Also you should improve your communication skill because it plays an important role in interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?