11th June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?

I am studying in final year of polytechnic diploma trade is CIVIL. pliz send me how to prepare to govt. job and his paper . plize send me details which field to job me. I need to ensure that I will get the government job right after my completion of diploma course!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  2. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Which government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  7. Preparations required to become an IAS officer? Should I pursue my higher studies? How to get a government job?
  8. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  11. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  12. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
  13. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  16. How to apply for government job in UP after passing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  18. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
13th June 2015, 09:35 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?

You can get jobs in private as well as public sector jobs after completion of Diploma in Civil.

You can join Defense Service through NDA exam.

You can join Income Tax, Loco pilot, Junior Engineer, Technician, Railway Apertience etc..

After competing your diploma in civil, Technical jobs positions will be available in public sector units.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?