1st February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How to get into engineering after doing final sem in diploma? Date of conduct of CET for diploma students?

i am doing my final sem in diploma, i wanna get into engineering next year, when r the cet conducted for diploma students?

1st June 2012, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into engineering after doing final sem in diploma? Date of conduct of CET for diploma students?

what is the date of cet exam for deploma student
1st July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into engineering after doing final sem in diploma? Date of conduct of CET for diploma students?

am completed diploma in computer science 2o11 i want to do engineering in next year sir/madam. i wnt know how to applay for cet and how many yer to do engineering after complted diplomo plese replay me. sir.
8th July 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Pls how conduct and how to prepare for diploma cet and after complition of diploma in information science in 2012 and which date is cet exam 2012 is their pls tell and where cet exam form is available and exam form last date tell me sir or madam
18th July 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

how to get details for diploma cet exams
25th January 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

may i know can evening college diploma holder 2013 passout can take cet exam this year only n get into evening college to study be
18th February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i wanna know when is the cet exams for diploma students i have completed my diploma in computer science in 2008 and planning to get into engineering this year .....so pls let me know wt's the procedure,when are cet exams conducted and wt's the syllabus.
20th May 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hw many subjects i want to write in cet exam ..im studied ec ..wich subjects is there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?