24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?

Sir, I want to study Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course. Please give me detail regarding this course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Textile Technology for graduate who is working in a Spinning Department?
  2. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  3. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  4. How to do AMIE in Textile field after passing Diploma in same?
  5. Procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology for an Assistant Clerk?
  6. What should we do after passing PPT?
  7. Can I do diploma in Textile after SSC and certificate course in cotton spinning of 2 years?
  8. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  9. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  10. Colleges which provide undergraduate Textile Technology programme?
  11. Details about Diploma in Textile Technology (Weaving) course? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
  12. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  13. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  14. What is the scope of BTech(Textile Technology)?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  17. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
26th August 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course. Please give me detail regarding this course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?

Diploma in Textile Technology is a three years course related spinning, weaving, knitting, dyeing and printing. It also deals with the spinning machines, dyeing machines and methods. Candidates after completion of Diploma in Textile Technology course can work as Supervisors in spinning mills, weaving mills, knitting units, dyeing units and printing units. Candidates can also work in the export houses as executives. The scope of the course is very high in the spinning mills and other textile related fields. Fees for the Diploma in Textile Technology varies from one polytechnic to another. Fees for the Diploma in Textile Technology is Rs 15,000 to 20,000 approximately. List of Polytechnic colleges offering Diploma in Textile Technology is given below;

Thiagarajar Polytechnic - Official Website

Assam Textile Institute - Official Website

SSM Polytechnic College - Official Website

Central Polytechnic College - Official Website

PSG Polytechnic College - Official Website

Government Polytechnic – Bewar Road, Bholepur, Farrukhabad, Uttar Pradesh
27th August 2017, 03:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma in Textile Technology (Spinning) course? Colleges, fees and scope of this course?

The three years Diploma course in Textile Technology (Spinning) deals with the Spinning and Dyeing machines in the industries.
There are lot of scope for a particular after the completion of the above mentioned Diploma course. Canddiates can work as a Supervisor in differnt Weaving mills, Spinning mills as well in different Printing mills. Candidates can also involve as an Export Executives in this field.
The fee strucutre of different College varies from each other. So, to get the exact details about the fees, contact to the respective Colleges.

Central Polytechnic College
Address: 21, Convent Rd, Philips, Sealdah, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
Phone: 033 2265 5508

Assam Textile Institute
Address: G.N.B. Road, Ambari, Guwahati, Assam 781001
Phone: 0361 254 4116

PSG Polytechnic College
Address: Avinashi Road, Peelamedu, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641004
Phone: 0422 257 2177

SSM Polytechnic College
Address: Thekkum Muri.P.O, Malappuram, Tirur, Kerala 676105
Phone: 0494 242 2234 ext. 2420580

Thiagarajar Polytechnic College
Address: Junction Main Road, Jagir Ammapalayam, Salem, Tamil Nadu 636005
Phone: 0427 409 9399
14th September 2017, 11:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you want to do diploma in textile technology, then to apply for diploma course you must have done Xth or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of textile technology diploma is 3 years.

Institutes Offer Diploma in Textile Technology:-

1). Punjab Institute of Textile technology, Amritsar

2). E.I.T Polytechnic College, Erode

3). University of Mumbai.

4). Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai

5).Government Polytechnic Obulavaripalli, Kadapa

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma in textile technology is Rs:- 18,000/- per year.

Job scopes after Diploma in Textile Technology:-

>> Quality manager.

>> Textile technology expert.

>> Assistant merchant.

>> Production engineer.

>> Research associate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?