14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?

I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 60.3% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do diploma course. I have an interest in Textile Technology. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Textile Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  2. is 3 yrs diploma in textile technology after 10th eligible to attend tnpsc group2
  3. What should I do after Diploma in Textile technology?
  4. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  5. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  7. Can I do B.Tech correspondence course in Textile Technology having 15 years of work experience after Diploma??
  8. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  9. Whether Food Technology is available to study in Diploma on 10th basis?
  10. Is it possible to do B.Sc in MLLT after 10th and diploma in medical lab technology?
  11. How to do B.Tech in textile on the basis of diploma in textile chemistry?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
  14. Need guidance for studying correspondence Diploma in Textile Technology?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Tech in Textile Technology if pursuing 2nd year in Diploma?
  16. Which course I can take up after completion of diploma in textile technology?
  17. Procedure to study Diploma in Textile Technology for an Assistant Clerk?
  18. Details about Diploma in Textile Technology (Weaving) course? Best colleges and procedure to get admission?
8th May 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my class 10 and I have secured 60.3% marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of HS I want to do diploma course. I have an interest in Textile Technology. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Textile Technology?

Yes, you can study a Diploma in Textile Technology course after completion of 10th standard. You have to appear for an entrance examination for taking admission to the Diploma in Textile Technology course in some states. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates after completion of the course can work in various spinning mills, weaving mills, knitting units, dyeing units, export houses, etc. You can study the Diploma in Textile Technology course in the following colleges:

Thiagarajar Polytechnic College - Official Website

SSM Polytechnic College - Official Website

Assam Textile Institute - Official Website

Central Polytechnic College - Official Website

Nachimuth Polytechnic College - Official Website
9th May 2018, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Textile Technology on 10th basis?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Textile Technology course on basis of 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Textile Engineering course. Admissions in Diploma in Textile Technology course are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?