2nd June 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Details of Universities offering diploma course in Carnatic music by distance education in English or Tamil medium?

Am interested in doing a diploma course in carnatic music by distance education. Would e obliged if anyone can supply with me details of universities which offer the same in english/tamil medium
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  2. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  3. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  4. List of universities offering MA course in Distance Education in Telugu Medium?
  5. Is M.Phil available through distance education in Madras University, Chennai? Details about the universities in Tamilnadu offering M.Phil computer science through distance education?
  6. Which are the universities offering distance education course in M.Phil English?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  8. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  9. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  13. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  14. Can I opt for M.Phil in Carnatic music through correspondence? What is the procedure to join the course?
  15. Doctorate or PhD which one would be better to specialize in Carnatic Music(Instrumental Violin)?
  16. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  17. Universities offering Distance Education in B.Ed?
  18. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
2nd June 2015, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Universities offering diploma course in Carnatic music by distance education in English or Tamil medium?

Just apply for admission in following universities when the notification for admission in released by these universities. They offer the distance mode education in the subject in which you want to pursue your education. You have to keep yourself updated for the latest notification which is available on there official website.

You can apply for admission in following Universities in India

1. University of Madras, Address: Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422, Website: http://www.unom.ac.in

2. Telugu University, Lalitha Kala Kshetram, Public Gardens,Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004
Phone: 040 2323 0435, Website:http://teluguuniversity.ac.in

3. Bharathidasan University, Address: Palkalaiperur, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620024
Phone: 0431 240 7072, Website: http://www.b-u.ac.in

4. IGNOU, Address: Maidan Garhi Village, Chhatarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110062, Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in

5. KSOU, Address: 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Opposite St. Joseph's School,, Mukhtagangotri, Mysore, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 251 9952, Website: http://www.ksouonline.edu.in
4th January 2018, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Universities offering diploma course in Carnatic music by distance education in English or Tamil medium?

Can you please send the syllabus and the date of application to be submitted
4th July 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I WISH TO TAKE CARNATIC MUSIC VOCAL THEORY CLASSES ONLY (NOT PRACTICALS) JUST TO ENRICH MY KNOWLEDGE IN THE FIELD OF KARNATIK MUSIC.

IS THERE ANY CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN THIS REGARD.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT, IT WILL BE MORE HELDPFUL.

MY TELEPHONE NO IS 9663167840 AND MY e-mail ID is [email protected]
10th August 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is the distance course in music is helpful to get a job
1st September 2020, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Tamilnadu govt technical exam music lower and higher grades where can I get details about it ? Syllabus, who can apply, where to apply , etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?