31st July 2016, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Diploma in Instrumentation Technology and Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and BCECE entrance exam for Diploma Engineering. I hope I will get Instrumentation Technology or Electronics & Instrumentation Technology. Please tell me the differences of both the courses?

2nd August 2016, 10:34 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between Diploma in Instrumentation Technology and Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology?

Both the courses are almost same. The only difference is the number of subject you will study in these courses. May be 2 or 3 subjects are differ rather all subjects are same and both the streams relates to same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?