3rd June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Best certification course according to current industry trend after Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation?

Hello,
I am about to complete Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation. After completion of Diploma I want to study such certification courses which are best according to current industry trend and job point of view?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  2. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  3. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  6. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  7. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  8. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  9. Is it possible to join Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  13. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  14. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  15. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  16. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  17. Can I do diploma in biomedical instrumentation after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation? Which institute offers the same?
  18. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
10th June 2016, 11:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best certification course according to current industry trend after Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation?

Best Certification Courses after Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Course:

Certification courses are basically meant to in free time. As you said, you have completed Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation course I suggest you to go ahead with the regular course i.e., B.Tech/ B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering course. While studying these regular professional course, you may also go some best certification courses to find better scope.

Some of the best short term or certification courses available for candidates from Electronics and Instrumentation background are,
* VLSI System Design
* Diploma in VLSI Design
* PLC
* Circuit Designing
* Embedded Systems
* Fibre Optic Technology
* Networking
* Java, C, C++
* Micro Controller and Microprocessor courses
* Certificate course in Analog Devices and Texas Instruments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?