10th May 2017, 06:18 PM
dakshata_patil

Is it possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering?

Can we do b.tech in instrumentation engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering? As the instrumentation field is new in the market, what are the chances of getting admission for it? & further i'd like to ask that among instrumentation and biomedical engineering which one is better?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering being a Electronics Engineering Diploma student?
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  5. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  8. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  9. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  11. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  12. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  14. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  15. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  16. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?
10th May 2017, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering?

No, it is not possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course from a recognized board are eligible to pursue B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you are eligible to get lateral entry admission in second year of B.Tech ECE course but, not in B.Tech Instrumentation course.
12th May 2017, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering?

Diploma in ECE candidates are not eligible for B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering.

But you can do B.Tech in ECE through LEET exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th October 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in electronics and computer science Engineering after diploma in electronics engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?