4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Difference between MBA in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy?

I am B.Pharmacy holder and now want to study further. Please tell me is there any difference between MBA in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy?

9th January 2018, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between MBA in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Pharmacy holder and now want to study further. Please tell me is there any difference between MBA in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy?

MBA in Pharmacy is the postgraduate degree course and a postgraduate diploma in pharmacy is the diploma course. Duration of the MBA in Pharmacy is two years and post graduate diploma in pharmacy is one year. The value of the MBA in Pharmacy is higher than the PG Diploma in Pharmacy course. Candidates after completion of the MBA in Pharmacy can work in various pharmaceutical companies in higher ranks. Scope and salary for the MBA in Pharmacy candidates are higher compared to the PG Diploma in Pharmacy candidates. The above given are some of the difference between an MBA in Pharmacy and PG Diploma in Pharmacy.
9th January 2018, 07:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between MBA in Pharmacy and Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy?

Yes, there is a huge difference in both the above mentioned courses.
Since, you have completed Bachelors of Pharmacy, you can opt both the courses of Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy and MBA in Pharmacy.
MBA in Pharmacy is the Masters degree course which a candidate can opt after the completion of Bachelors degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
While, Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacy is a 1 year certificate course which a candidate can opt after the Bachelors degree in the relevant field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?