6th June 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Diploma of 3 years comes in advanced, basic, special or general category?

Respected sir/Mam, I want to say that please my problem regarding the issues that weather Diploma in mechanical engineering which is of 3 years comes in advanced ,basic, special or general category. Because it is having me the problem to fill my application form of hssc exam.(Haryana constable).Please help me to solve this problem.
Thanking you .
(Deepak).

6th June 2021, 08:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma of 3 years comes in advanced, basic, special or general category?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering comes in the basic and advanced level course. The basic diploma course is of 3 years which you can do after class 10th or 10+2 and it deals with the field of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems.

The advanced diploma in mechanical engineering is a 2 year duration course which you can do after 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board. This course is a diverse and challenging field for designing, improving, and building mechanical devices, systems, and machines to solve problems across a range of industrial sectors and within general society. Admission selection to both the courses will be on the basis of the entrance examination which is conducted by the university. The score may vary from university to university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?