2nd August 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?

I am student of food processing technology in diploma and do i admition on civil engineer jelet exam? Can you please let me know if am eligible to apply for the B.Tech course or not in Civil? What should I do to follow the next steps now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  2. Which course is best after BIPC for an average student?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. What is the future of chemical engineer?
  5. Courses which I can do in Science after 10 class?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  7. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  8. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  12. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  13. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  14. What should I do to take Science stream in 11th if my Maths is weak?
  15. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  16. Am I eligible for any entrance exam too study Graduation if pursuing Diploma in Food Processing Management from NIOS?
  17. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Recruitment available in UPSC for B.Tech(Food Processing Engineering) final year student?
3rd August 2015, 12:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?

No, you are not eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology.

Candidate who have done diploma in following branches are eligible : civil engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics and communications engineering.
3rd August 2015, 01:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of food processing technology in diploma and do i admition on civil engineer jelet exam? Can you please let me know if am eligible to apply for the B.Tech course or not in Civil? What should I do to follow the next steps now?
You are student of diploma in food processing technology so you are not eligible for B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
3rd August 2015, 11:46 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible after completion of your 3 year diploma course. You can join civil engineering as you are a student of food processing technology trade. For admission in any college in b.tech course you need to give Lateral Entry Engineering Test. After this entrance test you will directly promoted to 2nd year of engineering.

First of all apply for LEET entrance. After application roll number will be posted on your residential address.

Your score in entrance exam will decide that either you will get admission or not. If your score is good then no doubt you will get admission in good college unless not.
3rd August 2015, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, i am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completion of your Diploma in Food Processing Technology as to pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering, one should have done Diploma in it.
25th February 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do btech food technology after diploma in food processing .
9th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for food tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
6th June 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing food inspector exam after completion BE in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?