8th June 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher recruitment being a Diploma holder in Special Education?

Hi Sir, I did Diploma in Special Education course. I want to apply for the Junior Basic Teacher recruitment in Chandigarh. So, with this Diploma qualification, am I eligible to apply for this recruitment? Please tell me asap.

15th May 2021, 04:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher recruitment being a Diploma holder in Special Education?

Eligible criteria to apply for the Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher recruitment:-

✓ Educational Qualification:- Applicant's must have passed Graduation, Diploma in Elementary Education and CTET. Applicants must get at least 50% marks in Graduation and B.Ed and must have qualified from BEd or CTET.
✓ Age Limit:- Applicant's age must be between 21-37 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.

Eligible candidates can visit the official site of the Chandigarh Junior Basic Teacher recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?