19th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?

sir plz tell me can i do diploma with inter or after diploma? Can i do diploma with inter or after diploma

30th March 2015, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?

Diploma course can be done after completion of your 10th standard and it cannot be pursued along with Intermediate. You can also pursue Diploma course after completion of 12th standard. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in Diploma first year after completion of your 10th or 12th standard.
8th April 2015, 01:12 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Diploma can be done along with inter or have to be done after inter only?

You can take admission in Diploma course right after 10th. You do not need to complete 12th for diploma. Your class10 results makes you eligible for that.
And if you have completed intermediate then it would be better to go for graduation rather than diploma.
9th April 2015, 02:55 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

First I tell you that Diploma and Intermediate can be at same time.
Either you have to go for Diploma or Intermediate.
You can join Diploma after 10th through various entrance exam.

If you are a 10th standard student then Diploma Engineering will be better for you.

If you are Intermediate standard student then go for Graduation course which will be better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?