21st May 2012, 09:42 PM
Md Abdul Wazeed

What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?

hello,i have passed my 10th icse board examination with 82 percentage and i am taking Inter IIT coaching.please tell me what should i do after my inter to get at least starting salary more than 1 lakh.if there is no possiblity then tell what should i do after my inter to get good salary job

20th August 2012, 12:12 AM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?

You ahve scored very good marks in your 10th class
you already have enrolled for the IIT coaching in your class 11th
Now if you want to start with a good salary say rs 1 lakhs per month
than try to get a seat in the IIT college and study your engineering for 4 years
If you do well in your enginering collge also you may end up getting a salary of 1 lakh per month after you pass the engineering

But first try to get a seat in IIT
29th September 2012, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

how much salary recived by a fresh charted accounted
30th November 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after my graduatation to get salary more than 1 lakh per month ? plz answer me.....
6th December 2012, 03:59 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Md Abdul Wazeed View Post
hello,i have passed my 10th icse board examination with 82 percentage and i am taking Inter IIT coaching.please tell me what should i do after my inter to get at least starting salary more than 1 lakh.if there is no possiblity then tell what should i do after my inter to get good salary job
Hi

This is really nice that you have scored more than 80% in your Class 10th board aggregate. Its indeed a reflection of the efforts that you have put in and the hard work has paid off. Now in reply to your query, I have to say the following things :-

-> First of all you should not think about the salary. Its should be a secondary thing and first you should realize what can you contribute to the company you are working in. You being a fresher have to hold some value to a company otherwise why would anybody recruit you?

-> Secondly you should know your basics well. You have to be thorough with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO IN LIFE ! This is important because it would keep you aware about the happenings in life and around you. This would keep you alert in all situations and aware about your surroundings

-> You should hold relevant and sufficient academic qualifications to be eligible to apply for the companies in which you wish to work. This may included 12th pass, graduates, post graduates, MBA's etc..

Now coming to your query, as you said that you are doing coaching for the IIT JEE, Its indeed a very bright line. So you should take it seriously as the IITians get placed at very high packages and you can easily get more than lacs salary in a month. This can get otherwise also if you are not able to clear the IIT JEE..

Other options maybe that you study some graduation course and then do MBA. This is Master's in Business Administration and is another high paying course. This would definitely get your salary soaring high once you gain some experience.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
6th December 2012, 05:04 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

Firstly i would like to Congratulate you for getting good marks in your 10th standarad, & secondly for your good thought , its good to hear from you that now you just cross one step in your life , you have lots more steps to proceed further .
For earning huge salary for that you have to do lots of hard work with studies.
So i would suggest you for now just concentrate in your higher studies, there is lot more to go .
Firstly try to pay attention in your studies & try to score 90% above in 10+2 , then so on ,this way can lead you to earn one day your expected salary . .

So wish you all the Best . .
6th December 2012, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You are in school at the moment hence you must concentrate on your studies at the moment and don't think about money like things in this age.

If you study well and crack IIT JEE then your future will be very secure and you will earn a very handsome salary.

Hence your aim should be to study well and money will come sooner or later in your life.

Most of the people complete Graduation from IIT and go abroad for doing job and if they get a good companies then 1 lakh per month is not a big salary for them.

Many go for MBA after completing Engineering . And in India the highest salary is paid to IIM students .

So if you want to get good salary in India then your Aim must be IIM after completing your Graduation.

So start preparing for IIT from 11th onwards because most of the questions are asked from 11th syllabus .

Best of luck for your future.
4th April 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I get 95% in 10th class. i can score many more in 10 2. Can you suggst me a better job above 1 lakh salary?
24th June 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

can a msc chemistry make u earn a salary above 1 lakh per month?
24th June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

can a msc chemistry make 1 lakh per month in india
2nd August 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I m in inter and i choose science i want to know after completed inter what i do for getting a good job salary with 2lakh per month
4th September 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed my ssc with 66% ..now im completing my hsc after this which cource is suitable for me which give me 1 lac salary for this i will try my best...for it
15th October 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the ways to earn 1lakh permonth after b.tech
16th October 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

what should be the percentage of my inter to choose hotel management
9th February 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of electronic now studying 2 nd year engg ...and i want job having salary of 1 lakh per month in pune... after completion of my BE
12th May 2014, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello Im dinesh. I finished my 12 std on 2013 to 2014 year. Now I like to study engineering , but I not yet decide to take which branch. Sir please tell me which branch like CSE , ECE , IT earn sallery in lakhs. I need sallery above a lakhs at starting. So please reply a best engineering course to ear sallery about lakhs. It is very very urgent. I Hope for your answer.
18th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
My name is shanthala sajjan and i entered 12th now, i hope i ll get 85 in this year.
Sir, plz say me what can i do after my 12th to get my starting salary abow 1lakh... Plz respond... Hoping for the best.
16th August 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

iam a 1 student ...now am so confused yo choose better engineer with high salary ? which engineering is better to get more than 1 lakh.?
16th August 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

iam a 1 student ...now am so confused yo choose better engineer with high salary ? which engineering is better to get more than 1 lakh.?
16th August 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

am a plus one student .now am so confused to choose ..which engineering is more better ..
29th January 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 10th but I confused which is best engenering to get salary more than 1lacks
18th March 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed sslc 86.56 and puc with 92 i want salary about 1lakh per annum help me
28th April 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed my 10th class with 87% and i have get my inter mpc group i have get 64% so i want to get good job in my 10th and 12th qualification so i want to good sallery 1 lakh per month plz help me
28th April 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

What I should go for if I am interested in maths and science and want to earn above than 1lakh at starting. I am in ninth
5th May 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after doing pcm/PCB to get a job with a salary above one lakh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?