9th June 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?

Hi,
I Have just given My PGPM (Post graduation in programming management) from Ph.d can anyone tell am i able to do Ph.d? If yes, from which university or college and what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue Ph.D in management after completing PG in management?
  2. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  3. How should I apply for Ph.D after finishing M.E in computer science and tamilnadu?
  4. In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?
  5. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  6. How to do MBA after passing BSc IT and while working as Administration Assistant
  7. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  8. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  9. What can I do after 12th Non Medical? Scope of it?
  10. Can I pursue Ph.D in India after masters in UK?
  11. How to take admission in Ph.D after completing PG in English
  12. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. What are the career options after completing Graduation with Chemistry Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue Ph.D in management after completing graduation in BBA from Amravati University
  15. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  17. Admission procedure to pursue M.Phil in sports management from Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree?
9th April 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?

I have completed my master of engineering in Power Systems Engineering.I would like to do my Ph.D in the field of education in tamilnadu.Is that possible? Where i have to approach and what should i do to my Ph.D.Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?