28th January 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?

I did B.Sc Nursing $ experienced as a clinical instructor for 11 months. now i would like to do somme diploma courses like diploma in clinical pathology or anaesthesia in Madras Medical College. i am confused how to proceed & what are the procedures. more than that will i get admission there

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  2. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  3. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  4. Are there DNB courses for dental students(BDS)?
  5. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  7. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  8. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  10. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  11. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  12. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  13. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  14. Any PG diploma or certificate courses which we can do with masters in clinical research?
  15. Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?
  16. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  17. After completing diploma in clinical research and clinical data management what can I do?
  18. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
1st February 2014, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?

It is good to see your spirit and desire of learning inspite of being such well qualified and experienced. You can definitely pursue clinical pathology in Madras medical college. In order to know all the admission details, click here.

Other institutes where you can pursue diploma course in clinical pathology are :-
-B.J. Medical College, Asarwa, Ahmedabad
-Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad
-Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
-Medical College of Baroda, Vadodara
-Christian Medical College, Tamil Nadu - Other
-Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad
-Narayana Medical College , Nellore, Nellore
-King George Medical University, Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?