19th August 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?

What will be the scope of doing M.sc in life science?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  2. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  3. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  4. What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?
  5. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  6. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. How to do MSc in Chemistry or Life Sciences through distance mode
  8. List of best career options available after completing B.Sc(Environmental and life sciences)?
  9. Information about MSc entrance exam in life sciences at IISC?
  10. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  11. What are the jobs offered after completing MSc life sciences?
  12. What is the scope in life sciences? -- [New]
  13. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  14. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Genetics?
  15. Jobs and Career Scope after MSC-IT -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope of life science in India after msc.? jobs?
  17. What will be the career scope after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  18. Can I apply for any career in SA Army?
15th August 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?

can I do msc in life science if I have done bsc in zoology?
14th March 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me what will be scope and job opportunity after doing M.Sc in LIfe Sciences?
27th May 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any good job in laboratories after completing M.sc life science ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?