22nd May 2012, 08:33 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper

The whole subject of clinical pathology deals with the detection of different diseases and disruptions in the normal flow of body fluids by testing the different body fluids like urine or blood. This subject is really crucial to the whole system of medication and medical science because without this first crucial step of diagnosis at laboratories and its reports its not possible to proceed with the a specific line of cure. The basic knowledge of clinical pathology is necessary along with the knowledge of cytology and haematology which deals with the scientific knowledge about cells in details in the former subject and blood in details about the latter case. Only a thorough knowledge in haematology and cytology can ensure a complete knowledge of laboratory testing of body fluids that involves clinical pathology. Some of the topics under this course are etiopathogenesis of chronic myeloid leukaemia, reactive lymphoid hyperplasia, significance of pap stain, Widal test, transfusion reaction, prothrombin time, tests for HIV infection,etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 1.pdf(73.0 KB, 266 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 2.pdf(471.0 KB, 199 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 3.pdf(75.3 KB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 4.pdf(76.4 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 5.pdf(46.8 KB, 149 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 6.pdf(111.5 KB, 125 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 7.pdf(170.6 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 8.pdf(200.7 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper 9.pdf(207.6 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper10.pdf(195.9 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf Haematology,Clinical Pathology& Cytology Sample Paper11.pdf(214.9 KB, 150 views)

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  4. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  5. Detailed information, notification and eligibility to apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for B.Sc(MLT) candidate?
  6. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  7. Can I open my own pathology lab after m.sc. in human physiology (medical)? Qualifications to be eligible to open own pathology clinic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?
  10. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Clinical Pathology course for MBBS doctor?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for diploma in clinical pathology?
  12. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  14. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completing Bachelor of Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Clinical Pathology Diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  18. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?