3rd October 2016, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is diploma completed student eligible for doing CDAC course?

Is diploma completed student eligible for doing CDAC course? What is the minimum criteria followed for it? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you!

3rd October 2016, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma completed student eligible for doing CDAC course?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to opt for C-DAC courses after the completion of Diploma course.
Candidates those who have completed their Engineering Graduates in any discipline from a recognised University are eligible to opt for C-DAC courses.
There is no age restriction.
24th July 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma, cdac can be done ?!
25th July 2019, 04:01 PM
pagolworld

Diploma Candidates are not eligible for CDAC course.

Candidate should be graduate and post graduated.
2nd January 2021, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is polytechnic diploma in IT completed student eligible for CDAC
3rd January 2021, 05:10 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Sorry to say Diploma Candidates are not eligible for CDAC course.
11th March 2022, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

IS ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA COMPLETED STUDENT CAN ELIGIBLE FOR C-DAC COURSE.
14th July 2022, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

After diploma electronics which course is available
25th February 2023, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed three years polytechnic.can I get admission in bio medical equipment repairing and maintenance course . what is the process.
27th February 2023, 08:55 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, diploma completed students are eligible for doing CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) courses. CDAC offers a range of diploma courses for students with different backgrounds, including engineering, science, and commerce.

The minimum criteria for admission to CDAC courses may vary depending on the specific course and institute. However, here are some general eligibility criteria that are commonly followed for admission to CDAC courses:

Educational Qualification: To be eligible for CDAC courses, you must have completed your diploma, bachelor's degree, or master's degree in a relevant field from a recognized university or institution.

Minimum Marks: You must have a minimum percentage of marks in your qualifying examination to be eligible for CDAC courses. The minimum marks required may vary depending on the course and institute.

Age Limit: There is no specific age limit for admission to CDAC courses. However, some institutes may have their own age limits.

Entrance Exam: Some CDAC courses may require you to appear for an entrance exam. The entrance exam may test your knowledge of programming languages, computer fundamentals, and aptitude.

Work Experience: Some CDAC courses may require you to have some work experience in a relevant field.

It is important to check the specific eligibility criteria and admission process for the CDAC course you are interested in. You can find more information about CDAC courses, including the eligibility criteria and admission process, on the official website of CDAC (www.cdac.in).
16th June 2023, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Electronics and telecommunication diploma student eligible cdac course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?