3rd December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?

After passing 10th standard I want to do diploma course in Computer please guide me what course I can do and which is best? So, please tell me how I can do this?

4th December 2015, 09:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing 10th standard I want to do diploma course in Computer please guide me what course I can do and which is best? So, please tell me how I can do this?
After completion of 10th standard, you can do diploma course in Computer Science but you should qualify in diploma entrance exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
4th December 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?

Yes, definitely you can do Diploma in Computer Science after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard by qualifying in all subjects from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Some colleges offer admission to Diploma course on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks whereas some other colleges offers admission on the basis of entrance examination rank. You can opt for any stream in which you are interested for pursuing Diploma course.
4th December 2015, 09:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in computer application is good course for you after completion of your 10th standard. It has good scope. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the diploma in any of the stream in which you have your personal interest. I am saying this due to the fact that one can perform its best in the interested field only.

Some of good options for you after diploma in Computer :

Computer Hardware Industry
Computer Service Industry
Web Designing and publishing
Electronics and Communication Industries
14th October 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 10th passed from nios delhi . I am living kashipur uttarakhand befor one year .i want to know that am i eligible to JEEP exam uttarakhand
27th September 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th from Nepal and I want to take admission in Diploma IT in Gujarat. Please give guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?