5th July 2012, 03:40 PM
boosugu

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?

dear sir. I finished my diploma computer technology 3years course. I like to join aeronautical engineering.but my qualification is 10th with 3year diploma.how to apply this course?can i write aieee exam?pls tell clearly.pls

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  2. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  6. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  16. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  17. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course? -- [New]
20th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?

After diploma in Information Technology can I join Aeronautical Engineering...?
How to apply for it.....?
21st December 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?

sir, just now i had completed my 10th and i want to do diploma, as i m nt frm a rich famiely, can u plz tell me tha fee structure how to take directly admission in aeronotical engg. Directly aftr 10th
28th July 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in aeronautical after 10th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?