14th December 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses for 12th Commerce passed Gym Trainer?

Hello
I am not interested in commerce and
have completed my 12 th with commerce
now further I am doing gym trainer course
and want to do diploma which will be useful in
the same field or also in agriculture or nutrisionist..
plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  2. Diploma courses offered by Maharaja Sayajirao Gawekwad after 12th commerce?
  3. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do Electrical diploma after passing 12th in commerce?
  5. How to have a diploma certificate after passing 12th commerce?
  6. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  7. How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student
  8. Which ITI courses are best choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. Which computer courses are suitable for a 12th passed out?
  10. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  11. Which field should I choose after diploma? I am a student of commerce student
  12. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  13. Which course is good for me after passing 12th commerce with 63%?
  14. What are the courses available for a student who has passed 12th in commerce with 56% marks
  15. How much marks are needed to take admission in Mechanical Engineering? What are the requirements for that?
  16. List of top courses along with their fee details and duration, for a 12th passed commerce students?
  17. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  18. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
21st December 2014, 08:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses for 12th Commerce passed Gym Trainer?

Diploma courses after completion of 12th class commerce are listed below.As you have completed your 12th commerce,there are number of Diploma courses after 12th class.You may do Diploma in the following disciplines such as "Diploma in" Marketing, Human Resources(HR), Diploma in Banking, Diploma in Company Secretaryship, Accounting and Finance, Interior Designing, Retail Management, or else you can also become Entrepreneur by pursuing Diploma in Entrepreneurship too.You mentioned that you are currently pursuing Gym Trainer course, well learning several skills is good.But If you concentrate on Commerce related subjects, and do corresponding commerce you will be getting good salaried job as well along with great career opportunities.
Other than Diploma course,you have an another option to do Certificate courses in Free time.Various certificate courses are,

@ Certificate course in BANKING
@ Accounting
@ Certificate course in CNM
@ CCIP and GSAE Certificate courses

You are willing to do Diploma courses in "Food Nutrition" or in "Agriculture" related courses.Right!! But you are not eligible to pursue such kind of courses,because to be eligible for doing those courses candidate must have possessed 12th class in Science stream.

Courses after 12th Commerce:

Soon after completion of 12th commerce,one must go for Bachelor Degree courses to attain good career.So several Bachelor degree courses are listed below for you,they are Bachelor of Commerce in "Accounting and Finance", Banking and Insurance, Computers, B.Com Honors,and other.Apart from these course,courses which have good scope are listed below.Such courses are, Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration), Company Secretary CS Course, Bachelor Degree in Mass Media, Fashion and Interior Designing, Law, Hotel Management, Integrated MBA courses and more.I suggest you to go for "Banking Related" courses,as there is very very good scope in Banking and Insurance sector in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?