28th June 2013, 09:58 AM
happy singhaniya

How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student

Hey,I am 12th pass in commerce with 80% and now i want to know diploma in which course is needed to do MBA in finance directly

22nd April 2014, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy singhaniya View Post
Hey,I am 12th pass in commerce with 80% and now i want to know diploma in which course is needed to do MBA in finance directly
No being diploma candidate you're not applicable for MBA Course. Only the candidate who Complete graduation course are eligible for MBA Course.

Diploma as well as 12th standard candidate are not applicable for MBA Course ..

So, As per your qualification you're not applicable for MBA Course . So, I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course.. After Completing your bachelor degree course you're definitely eligible for MBA Course ..

MBA Means Master of Business Business Administration .

Bachelor degree Course is the Basic Qualification to apply for this MBA Course . You have Complete B.com Course . So, You're eligible to apply for this MBA Course in distance Mode .

The candidate who secure 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course are make the candidate eligible to apply for this MBA Course .

So, I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree First then definitely you're applicable for MBA Course .

By the way getting admission for MBA Course in top Colleges based on National Level Entrance Examinations like, MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT Etc..

Here I provide best MBA in Distance University / Colleges in India ,

Best MBA in distance University / Colleges in India :-

Amity School of Distance Learning
Maharshi Dayanand University
Nalanda Open University
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Karnataka State Open University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kurukshetra University
Annamalai University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
NMIMS University
9th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy singhaniya View Post
No being diploma candidate you're not applicable for MBA Course. Only the candidate who Complete graduation course are eligible for MBA Course.

Diploma as well as 12th standard candidate are not applicable for MBA Course ..

So, As per your qualification you're not applicable for MBA Course . So, I suggest you to apply for Bachelor degree course.. After Completing your bachelor degree course you're definitely eligible for MBA Course ..

MBA Means Master of Business Business Administration .

Bachelor degree Course is the Basic Qualification to apply for this MBA Course . You have Complete B.com Course . So, You're eligible to apply for this MBA Course in distance Mode .

The candidate who secure 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree course are make the candidate eligible to apply for this MBA Course .

So, I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree First then definitely you're applicable for MBA Course .

By the way getting admission for MBA Course in top Colleges based on National Level Entrance Examinations like, MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT Etc..

Here I provide best MBA in Distance University / Colleges in India ,

Best MBA in distance University / Colleges in India :-

Amity School of Distance Learning
Maharshi Dayanand University
Nalanda Open University
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Karnataka State Open University
Guru Jambheshwar University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Kurukshetra University
Annamalai University
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
NMIMS University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?