12th December 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?

hello sir
one of my relative wants to appear K CET..
she done her diploma in maharashtra is it possible to appear K CET..
her mother studied in Karnataka..
is it possible to appear K CET..
if yes please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  2. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  3. Eligibility to appear for MHTCET? I am maharashtra born but my parents are not
  4. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  5. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  6. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  7. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  8. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MHT CET? I have passed 5th and 6th exam from Maharashtra
  10. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  11. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  12. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  13. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  14. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  15. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  16. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
20th December 2014, 11:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
one of my relative wants to appear K CET..
she done her diploma in maharashtra is it possible to appear K CET..
her mother studied in Karnataka..
is it possible to appear K CET..
if yes please tell me the procedure

Karnataka conducts the Karnataka Diploma CET exam through which candidates can be eligible for applying:
  • B.E courses
  • B.Arch courses

The candidate appearing for B.E courses should have completed a Diploma degree with at least 45% aggregate and there are relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

For B.Arch course, the candidate should have completed a Diploma degree from a recognized university with 50% aggregate and for SC/ST/OBC candidates there are relaxation and it is 40% for SC/ST and 45% for OBC.

Most important of them all is that the candidate should have born in Karnataka

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?