28th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?

My son is studying in 10th cambridge i would like to ask what is good as he is interested in automobile engineering is it good to do diploma and then degree or he should finish 12th. Can you advice what does he have to prepare for entrance exam for diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  2. Institutes in Delhi offering Cobol Training? Does NIIT offer program on Cobol?
  3. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  4. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  5. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering?
  6. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
  7. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do diploma after passing engineering? I am studying in 10th
  11. Am I eligible for TCS/CTS after scoring 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 75% in diploma engineering?
  12. Can I give the exam of CPT after passing 10th and diploma engineering?
  13. Can I do Diploma in civil Engineering after 10th?
  14. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  15. Can I apply for any multination company after scoring 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 75% in diploma engineering and 70% in batch
  16. Can I do diploma in Engineering after 10th? Is there any use of doing diploma after 10th? Which are the best institutes in India for diploma course?
  17. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
3rd February 2014, 10:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?

Automobile engineering has progressed rapidly with the modernization of the society since the demand of automobiles have increased rapidly as compared to previous times. It is good to see that you are concerned about higher studies regarding your child. Since he is interested in automobile engineering, so there are two ways to go for it and he should definitely pursue degree course to get good opportunities and become a successful automobile engineer.

The first way is to go for diploma and then degree course through lateral entry and the second way is to go for degree course directly. It is recommended to go for the diploma course right after 10th if you are opting the first option. Since diploma after 12th and then degree course, will result in unnecessary loss of two years and time is precious in modern world. If he wants to get into degree course directly, then he should go for 12th and then degree course without pursuing diploma.

The syllabus for diploma is basically the same syllabus of tenth standard as followed in recognized board and schools in India. It depends on the state in which your son is giving the exam as the syllabus would match the syllabus laid down by State Board of Education.
4th February 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?

How many marks to take for autonomous clg after diploma in mechanical and tell cut off list for aerospace and aeronautical .tell marks for cat and open category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?